The Christian Science Monitor has a helpful summary of the main propositions advanced by Richard Perle and David Frum in a new book:
- France is really more an enemy than an ally of the US and that European nations must be forced to choose between Paris and Washington
- Muslims living in the US must be given special scrutiny by US law enforcement and other Americans
- The US must overthrow the regimes in Iran and Syria, and impose a blockade on North Korea
- Palestinians must not be allowed to have a state
- All Americans must carry a government issued identity card
- The US must explicitly reject the jurisdiction of the United Nations Charter.
It is reassuring to know that such lunatics could never achieve positions of power and influence.